I really wish Ranveer do teen thappad maare Ansh aur uske bhaade ke dostoon ko rustication karwa de this is just not done
Revenge ke naam pe kya kar rahe hai yeh log for a girl such thing happens is big thing yaar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I really wish Ranveer do teen thappad maare Ansh aur uske bhaade ke dostoon ko rustication karwa de this is just not done
Revenge ke naam pe kya kar rahe hai yeh log for a girl such thing happens is big thing yaar
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
He is in confused state of mind 🤣 love to hate kare to ky kare Vikrant se 🤣
He is vella and confused...very bad combo🤣
Dunno from which angle he finds Ranveer loves Vikrant to the core😳...pagal🤪
Promo looks good 👍
I just hope aisa hee ho .rakesh uncle ruhaani keliye positive catalyst ban jaye ..
I prefer the hot gunda☺️