I am really loving the oye oye between them❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am really loving the oye oye between them❤️❤️
Mow a days their interactions are getting more homely....like married couples
Too cute
Originally posted by: sheet_leher
Thanks for making this❤️
One of my most favorite scenes till date, loved it to the core
🤗will cherish this scene😉
I just loved it when akshara realized he did the same in her dreams too😍🤗
I thought Abhi realised it😉
Originally posted by: reeyacute
Mow a days their interactions are getting more homely....like married couples
Too cute
Their nok jhok also like married couple