Nah. Harsh will come and say "mein Arohi ko ghaseet ke le jaoonga or Abhimanyu se shaadi karvaoonga. Arohi be like, "no need, I will come". She will say good bye losers to Goenkas and go with Harsh. 😁
AAROHI WILL SAY I AM BEING MAHAAN NOW 🤣🤬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nah. Harsh will come and say "mein Arohi ko ghaseet ke le jaoonga or Abhimanyu se shaadi karvaoonga. Arohi be like, "no need, I will come". She will say good bye losers to Goenkas and go with Harsh. 😁
AAROHI WILL SAY I AM BEING MAHAAN NOW 🤣🤬
Doesn't they break relation itna akad kisike pass nhi Hoti like what they want they need to get same like abhi who want Akshara confession whole Birla are utterly selfish
HARSH IS A PHD DOCTOR THAT'S WHY HE THINKS THEY WILL AGREE 🤣 🤓
take care get well soonOriginally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
im watching but not feeling well nowadays so very often visiting here.😊
Nah. Harsh will come and say "mein Arohi ko ghaseet ke le jaoonga or Abhimanyu se shaadi karvaoonga. Arohi be like, "no need, I will come". She will say good bye losers to Goenkas and go with Harsh. 😁
I can so so imagine this!!! Arohi will not even give it a passing thought... Maro tum sab Goenka house mein..
I really can't digest the fact that they are still considering Aarohi as bahu material when
1) Abhi does not love Aarohi
2) Everyone knows Abhi and Akshara love each other and Akshara is lying about her feelings
3) Harshvardhan said Ghseet ek le aaunga Akshara ko
4) Birlas really insulted the Goenkas
5) What on earth makes them think after all this nonsense, Goenkas will agree for Aarohi Abhimanyu Alliance. Goenkas are thinking Birlas se koi rishta nahi rakhna hai... otherwise they wouldn't mind Akshara Abhimanyu alliance
So much for being people of Today's world... The Birlas are padhe likhe ganwar!!
may be goenkas will izzat utaring of birlas this time especially og abhi last time kairav ne gunda mawali bola tha is Baar toh kairav sayad kuch bada hi bolde is bar toh abhi kuch bol bhi nhi payegaOriginally posted by: Mira_Pranali
I can so so imagine this!!! Arohi will not even give it a passing thought... Maro tum sab Goenka house mein..
I really can't digest the fact that they are still considering Aarohi as bahu material when
1) Abhi does not love Aarohi
2) Everyone knows Abhi and Akshara love each other and Akshara is lying about her feelings
3) Harshvardhan said Ghseet ek le aaunga Akshara ko
4) Birlas really insulted the Goenkas
5) What on earth makes them think after all this nonsense, Goenkas will agree for Aarohi Abhimanyu Alliance. Goenkas are thinking Birlas se koi rishta nahi rakhna hai... otherwise they wouldn't mind Akshara Abhimanyu alliance
So much for being people of Today's world... The Birlas are padhe likhe ganwar!!
may be goenkas will izzat utaring of birlas this time especially og abhi last time kairav ne gunda mawali bola tha is Baar toh kairav sayad kuvj bada hi holde is bar toh abhi kuch bol bhi nhi payega
I WANT TO SEE MANISH AND AG PLAYING PING PONG WHILE INSULTING BIRLAS
MANISH SHOULD SAY HARSH I GOOGLED AND YOU'RE A PHD DOCTOR RIGHT?
they insult goenka about medical way like they don't no anything it's so insulting 🤪
I WANT TO SEE MANISH AND AG PLAYING PING PONG WHILE INSULTING BIRLAS
MANISH SHOULD SAY HARSH I GOOGLED AND YOU'RE A PHD DOCTOR RIGHT?
they insult goenka about medical way like they don't no anything it's so insulting 🤪
yet they cannot find any girl from any other family in all of RAJASTHAN for their ABHI to marry 🤣
abhi too can't any other than arohi 🤣
yet they cannot find any girl from any other family in all of RAJASTHAN for their ABHI to marry 🤣
abhi too can't any other than arohi 🤣
well there were only two choices in the SHAADI SUPERMARKET HOSTED BY MANJARI BIRLA 🤣
Where did Abhir, Kiara, and Surekha Chachi go?? Abhira was not even staying with them. Why didn't she contact them about her problems?? When...
22