I saw glimpses of Ks today in Ranveer 😆
When he was yelling at waiter... Or when he stopped her by holding hands , it was for a few secs but it was there
Well the anger and impulsiveness was always there na 😆 at least Suhaani blasted him after 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I saw glimpses of Ks today in Ranveer 😆
When he was yelling at waiter... Or when he stopped her by holding hands , it was for a few secs but it was there
Well the anger and impulsiveness was always there na 😆 at least Suhaani blasted him after 🤣
How much did u get till now 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Well the anger and impulsiveness was always there na 😆 at least Suhaani blasted him after 🤣
Yeah that's the gd thing only.. hope this anger is there for others only 😆
How much did u get till now 🤣
I haven’t been keeping track but a lot 🤣
Yeah that's the gd thing only.. hope this anger is there for others only 😆
Read on tellychakkar that after hearing this he’s going to try and change his behavior for her sake 😆 hope it’s true because I like seeing character development in this manner
Her speech was great 🤣 and she was adorable drunk 😳
Now u can waste it 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Read on tellychakkar that after hearing this he’s going to try and change his behavior for her sake 😆 hope it’s true because I like seeing character development in this manner
Her speech was great 🤣 and she was adorable drunk 😳
I will be hell Angry if someone call me from those titles 🤣
U were going to join Netflix office 🤣
I will be hell Angry if someone call me from those titles 🤣
🤣🤣 She deep fried him, sanki pagal awara 🤣 but people say lots of things when drunk 🤣
But I have faith that he won’t cross his limits 🤣
U were going to join Netflix office 🤣
Applications haven’t opened yet 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k