Lets learn what it means to Move On.
And I am loving this new meaning. Simply dream on and have your feel till you are dead!!
☺️
Lets learn what it means to Move On.
And I am loving this new meaning. Simply dream on and have your feel till you are dead!!
☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
New definition..... Move on means move in more intensely ..... 🤣
Originally posted by: Illuminatus.
Lets learn what it means to Move On.
And I am loving this new meaning. Simply dream on and have your feel till you are dead!!
☺️
I am 1000% sure its akshu's dream
Ladki hath se nikal gayi😆
Its akshu's turn to be in dream land☺️
They are moving on from rejection bro and falling in love more deeply doing more stuff than falling and catching. They have moved on so they will kiss and get romantic while driving☺️😲
It's a dream, par I don't care - aise dreams dikhathe rahe until their reality is sorted. 😁😁
They are moving on from rejection bro and falling in love more deeply doing more stuff than falling and catching. They have moved on so they will kiss and get romantic while driving☺️😲
That kiss😳 hayee☺️
Main h nazar na laga du inko
Thu thu thu🤣
I’m a 100000% in for this kind of move on. Let’s start the move on party🥳
Is it Arohi's nightmare.
Their chemistry is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
They are moving on from rejection bro and falling in love more deeply doing more stuff than falling and catching. They have moved on so they will kiss and get romantic while driving☺️😲
I dont think even Harshad was expecting that kiss. But she has wanted to do it since she saw him shirtless at the office. That look pranali gave was real. 😆
And now she gets to lay her hands on that amazing face she took it as if she owns it.
I am loving this girl.