No, that will be another scene. This scene might be there to give virat reason for staying whole night with shruti.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No, that will be another scene. This scene might be there to give virat reason for staying whole night with shruti.
I am hoping he will be gynec/ observer for her delivery and when he gets the child out to show to Mr Chavan he will see a crying Virat
This show is more angst, anger inducing than entertainment. Seeing virat makes me want to throw things at him. Earlier my violent feelings was only for one character pp. N i had irritation for pullu often. Now literally everyone except Sai makes me annoyed.
This show is more angst, anger inducing than entertainment. Seeing virat makes me want to throw things at him. Earlier my violent feelings was only for one character pp. N i had irritation for pullu often. Now literally everyone except Sai makes me annoyed.
Exactly this is my feelings also...that's why I am excited for divorce and suspension. I want him to be insulted to the core that he will feel so low when he looks into himself...I don't want confession now....
Looking at present bts if sai celebrates virat's birthday its ok but I want her to see Shruthi's medical report where she is addressed as mrs.chavan and is pregnant and give divorce as a birthday surprise for virat after a few weeks....
I know sai's heart will be breaken...but if it happens earlier pain will be lessen
The bts celebration might be for sai topping exams celebrations.Originally posted by: dairymilkanu
Exactly this is my feelings also...that's why I am excited for divorce and suspension. I want him to be insulted to the core that he will feel so low when he looks into himself...I don't want confession now....
Looking at present bts if sai celebrates virat's birthday its ok but I want her to see Shruthi's medical report where she is addressed as mrs.chavan and is pregnant and give divorce as a birthday surprise for virat after a few weeks....
I know sai's heart will be breaken...but if it happens earlier pain will be lessen
Because we can candyfloss in sheetal mam hand in BTS.
Maybe virat birthday celebration s going on bcoz balloons r present. For sai result they won't put balloons n lights
Originally posted by: dairymilkanu
Exactly this is my feelings also...that's why I am excited for divorce and suspension. I want him to be insulted to the core that he will feel so low when he looks into himself...I don't want confession now....
Looking at present bts if sai celebrates virat's birthday its ok but I want her to see Shruthi's medical report where she is addressed as mrs.chavan and is pregnant and give divorce as a birthday surprise for virat after a few weeks....
I know sai's heart will be breaken...but if it happens earlier pain will be lessen
He wins court case. His family accepts him and DIG will also apologise
Originally posted by: ranijain
I am hoping he will be gynec/ observer for her delivery and when he gets the child out to show to Mr Chavan he will see a crying Virat
Doctor will call Pulkit for her delivery. Sai will be also there to assist Pullu. And BAM! Shruti and Sai will come face to face and Shruti is obviously registered as Mrs Chavan. So Virat will be like lag gaye
Oh so now Pulkit will be gynaecologist too👏
Doctor will call Pulkit for her delivery. Sai will be also there to assist Pullu. And BAM! Shruti and Sai will come face to face and Shruti is obviously registered as Mrs Chavan. So Virat will be like lag gaye
Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten
Oh so now Pulkit will be gynaecologist too👏
He is world class doctor.... Sab karta hai