I think we need to open a thread to suggest better task for BB😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think we need to open a thread to suggest better task for BB😆
Lotus Abhinay ku payasam veppaara illa Abhinay lotus ku payasam veppaara nu thaan paakanum...
Aaga motham one of them gets the payasam
Originally posted by: sulaayini
I think we need to open a thread to suggest better task for BB😆
Yes please... Budget problem na kooda low budget la itha vida better tasks vekkalaam...
Originally posted by: BrightShine
This task is specially designed so that KH can talk about politics and take a dig at other political parties in the pretext of discussing about the task in weekend
This is excatly why I wanted RK as host. It's a daam reality show turned into a political show because of the host. Now brace yourself for the bakwas coming this weekend 75% going to be about politics and indirect hit to other political party and nothing to do with the game. Never know might be lotus get praised for rural votes. Ugh go away #KHBRINGBACKRK
Promo 3
I don't feel pity at lotus at all😡
Thanks for sharing bro😊
Lotus unbelievable.. worse creative team n contestant 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Thanks for sharing bro😊
Lotus unbelievable.. worse creative team n contestant 😆
Only one shared my promo...🥰 HEART AH TOUCH PANNITEGAL aarthi ma. Lotus naaliku vachu seyionom kandiappa global mode invite pannanum dot.
Unseen promo
Appadi podu aruvala Priyanka! Oh f sakes she is playing pity card !!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 ithula Raju Vera nalla goal poduran. Play smart Priyanka intha trashy gumbal oda.