Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Ek siggy aur chahiye 🤣🤣
Agar nahi mila toh? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Ek siggy aur chahiye 🤣🤣
Agar nahi mila toh? 🤣
Then there is only one option. I have to come either first second or third to win a siggy, Which is least expected.🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Then there is only one option. I have to come either first second or third to win a siggy, Which is least expected.🤣🤣
Future kisne dekha hai? 🤣🤣
Yeh baat bhi sahi hai 🤣
Chalo bye
See u in the evening 🤗
Next online class is about to start 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Chalo bye
See u in the evening 🤗
Next online class is about to start 😆
Bye diya 🤗 acche se padhna 🤣
You watch K-Pop too much🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Ek siggy aur chahiye 🤣🤣
Iss baar main tumhe last aane nahi dungi😈
I'm going as well..
you may sleep meghu😆
Good night🤗
Good day to anyone else here
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I'm going as well..
you may sleep meghu😆
Good night🤗
Good day to anyone else here
Bye Ayesha 🤗 good day to you
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k