I guess after the wedding Alice has started to follow a bride collection handle on Instagram 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess after the wedding Alice has started to follow a bride collection handle on Instagram 😆
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
I guess after the wedding Alice has started to follow a bride collection handle on Instagram 😆
Wedding bells in the horizon??
Lekin uski 4 shaadi ka plan?
Might be the one that did the outfits? Collaboration?
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
I guess after the wedding Alice has started to follow a bride collection handle on Instagram 😆
What? 😳 Did you check to see who she is following and the bridal collection was one of them! 😕
What? 😳 Did you check to see who she is following and the bridal collection was one of them! 😕
Yes and I have checked her following list many times so I know it was recently added in the list.
Aagayi bacchi ki picture❤️- reddish pink wedding attire😆
She conveniently skipped the black attire and fell off the grid 😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXNd0Q4KDh4/?utm_medium=copy_link
Now can we expect a kdice post 🤪middle grid tagged together😆
Alice’s dress is not Tara Desai which is where KD got his but from Vashista couture😆
But somewhere coordination has happened 😆
Alice’s dress is not Tara Desai which is where KD got his but from Vashista couture😆
But somewhere coordination has happened 😆
How is KD’s Kurta and her entire lehenga with the blouse are coordinated though they are from 2 designers😆
Looks like one of them got it first and had the other match it😆