I can see what is coming.... Will update after today's episode... You can roast abhimanyu 's 360 degree turn all you want here...
I can see what is coming.... Will update after today's episode... You can roast abhimanyu 's 360 degree turn all you want here...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: borntorule12
I can see what is coming.... Will update after today's episode... You can roast abhimanyu 's 360 degree turn all you want here...
DR. KOI BHI SHAADI KOI BHI
YEH RISHTA KYAA KEHLATA HAI
HAR M-S 9:30PM ONLY ON STAR PLUS
purpose of the HAVAN is to wipe ABHI's hard disk
MEMORY ERASE .............................................
SUCCESSFUL
INSERT DISK #2: AAROHI
Dude you are so funnnyyyy 😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: borntorule12
Dude you are so funnnyyyy 😂😂😂😂😂
DR. KOI BHI is my role model. Some love him and some hate him🤣
WE ARE JUST WAITING TO SEE HOW MUCH DR. KOI BHI IS DOOBED TODAY🤗
the only I care about is Akshu being saved from this koi bhi familyWE ARE JUST WAITING TO SEE HOW MUCH DR. KOI BHI IS DOOBED TODAY🤗
the only I care about is Akshu being saved from this koi bhi family
SOMEONE TAKE VIDEO OF HAVAN AND SEND TO AKSHU. THEN SHE WILL GET IT 🤔
exactly this man will not suprise I know what is coming so have no expectationsWE ARE JUST WAITING TO SEE HOW MUCH DR. KOI BHI IS DOOBED TODAY🤗
AAJ YEH HOGA:
DR. KOI BHI GOES TO MANDIR TO PRAY FOR NEW BAHU
HE SAYS ANYONE WHO PRAYS FOR MY MOM WILL BE THE ONE
AAROHI NIKLA 🤣
MY GOD IF THIS HAPPENS ULTI KARUNGI 🤢
MEMORY DISK ERASE WAS SUCCESSFUL 👍🏼