They are doing same thing with Umar that they did with Asim 😵
I do not understand why they are doing it. honestly Umar deserves to stay.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They are doing same thing with Umar that they did with Asim 😵
I do not understand why they are doing it. honestly Umar deserves to stay.
Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy
I don't wach LF but promo also he was not there and even in their poster.😒
Search it on fb,write bb 15 live.u will get many link.i watch there.
Yes no glimpse of umar.i can here his voice only.
Every handle which are famous for bb thing,saying from yesterday they did not see umar face, sirf uske aaoaj.
Hmm so..why would we watch bb?trp 0.5 pe lane ki koshish jari rakhenge
https://twitter.com/kingg_umar/status/1468194374932578307?s=19
Chugli session by KK...
Well... I don't know what to say...
Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker
https://twitter.com/kingg_umar/status/1468194374932578307?s=19
Chugli session by KK...
Well... I don't know what to say...
He is saying abt umar?wat he said?
Wait I'll put the video...
Something like RD would save Umar.. bla bla...
https://twitter.com/JavedNa69814024/status/1468203320091320320?s=19
Awe.... 🧿
This UmSha VM is so beautiful ❤️ though I despise SS with my whole heart...
https://twitter.com/aindrilllaa/status/1468203383895085067?s=19
Aweeee❤️❤️❤️
He's such a cutie man... I wish I get a guy like him...I'm feeling so jealous right now🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker
https://twitter.com/aindrilllaa/status/1468203383895085067?s=19
Aweeee❤️❤️❤️
He's such a cutie man... I wish I get a guy like him...I'm feeling so jealous right now🥺🥺🥺
Cutesttt
Uske andar ek chota sa payara sa baccha hain❤️❤️