Imagine agar ye reel yellow t shirt me ni, wo Wale black kurte me bani hoti to🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Imagine agar ye reel yellow t shirt me ni, wo Wale black kurte me bani hoti to🤣
tu bas itna hi soch and here I'm imagining ki ye reel gaurav k veet ad wale bare chest look me bani hoti to🤪Originally posted by: tintin0602
Imagine agar ye reel yellow t shirt me ni, wo Wale black kurte me bani hoti to🤣
Badaaa sa lollipop thamadhiya haath mein😂😂😂 bas hum sab abhi chup chap baitenge ache bache ki tarah😂😂😂
[Sahi hai...Shanti mil gayi hai dekh ke . I think I can watch it rest of the week to get the man bharo wali feeling .]
We'd be dead ... In that case... Thank goodness
Waise the colour of his shirt is blue ir yellow ?? Or he has all colours of them 😂
their chemistry was good earlier but now it's just explosive 💣💥
tu bas itna hi soch and here I'm imagining ki ye reel gaurav k veet ad wale bare chest look me bani hoti to🤪
Phir Anu ko hum allow nahi karte back hug ke liye... 🤣
I saw that too and then wanted to read again but couldn't find it. I was wondering where it has gone?
Lovely...chalaak kkudiyan. No doubt
Thread already posted..😇