So glad I could convince 1 person to say goodbye to the show. My good deed of the day is done
I already stopped watching when SP started airing episodes a week early on hotstar so I don't need anymore convincing.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
So glad I could convince 1 person to say goodbye to the show. My good deed of the day is done
I already stopped watching when SP started airing episodes a week early on hotstar so I don't need anymore convincing.
Originally posted by: Miss-Behave
I already stopped watching when SP started airing episodes a week early on hotstar so I don't need anymore convincing.
Positive vibe for the day