Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so mor moharaam got delayed
which show is AMEK replacing??
Dour ended 2 weeks ago.. and they air Banno in its slot for 2 days. I wonder if AMEK will be a Mon_Tue show!😕
Dour ended 2 weeks ago.. and they air Banno in its slot for 2 days. I wonder if AMEK will be a Mon_Tue show!😕
Then its possible if no other show is starting
I will only watch Jagnu 🤣🤪
I will only watch Jagnu 🤣🤪
It's superhit drama of the year before launching
I will only watch Jagnu 🤣🤪
Kabhi tu jugnu lagta hai,
Kabhi tu junglee lagta hai
Kabhi funtush lagta hai,
Kabhi azaad lagta hai
i will watch sang e mah
sang e mah looks great. Did you watch sangemarmar?Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
i will watch sang e mah
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
sang e mah looks great. Did you watch sangemarmar?
Yes i did