Btw I m v happy..wo dupatta wala scene wasn’t a part of their reel ..matlab ki wo show mein aayega..wn Rups uploaded that story I thought mayb it’s a reel ka scene..so happy now😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Btw I m v happy..wo dupatta wala scene wasn’t a part of their reel ..matlab ki wo show mein aayega..wn Rups uploaded that story I thought mayb it’s a reel ka scene..so happy now😉
There is something that screams romance and tranquility in this😇 the background, song, the soft sunlight, dew drops on the window...aaah perfect!! I still cant get over the hug...I will die when they give us a proper hug or kiss on screen🤩🤩😛😛🥰🥳
Yaar I have gone nuts now...
Let me just come back after watching it 100 time..
phir aati hmm
sab yahi rahna..
i guess yeh turtle neck itna popular hua they are giving him all coulrs hara peela neela gulabi 😛
Hotness alert
Yaar main to bas usko mustard t-shirt main tad rahi hu. It's my favorite color. Aur ye banda sach main, expose ho ya covered bahut hot lagta hai...
Blue turtle neck, phir seena, phir dole aur aaj ye mustard t-shirt...maar dala...kuch bhi pehn le...gazab dikhta hai 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Yello is my favourite color...
Please koi mujhe sambhal lo na guys....
Meri waise bhi tabiyat thik nahi hai aaj and Maan KI YE REEL...
May be shayad medicine ab jaldi kaam kare
Mustard yellow is my fav too...iske t shirt ke colors badalte jaare like rainbow...pehle Blue phir woh purple jisme woh curtain scene shoot hua aur ab yeh..agar yeh sab Anu ka dream hai..toh score Anu😂😂😂
Ye to Mumbai ki ye garmi..launde ki bhi itni garmi plus garmi wala colour ufffffffff❤️☺️
Looks like dhole shole touch~ is wish-granted 👅
oh wow! this is fantastic!! ❤️Thanks for sharing