Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AvantikaP

I read some of Harshad's interview, it seems like he is picky about the projects he does.

He must have put in alot of thought into this before he agreed.

And he loves to change his image according to the character. No two series he has done with same look. 

I think in this one he liked the lion's growl. And that set him to create the physical image. But then drought happened and the lion has weight loss. I want my Harshad back like he was at the cafe scene. He looks absolutely gorgeous there. 

He needs daal bati choorma with 4 spoons of desi ghee. 

Edited by Illuminatus. - 2 years ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Though we are in second heart break by abhira, we should positively wait for their union as they are meant and destined to be together. Abhi is in deep love again fell for her fierce smart protective nature . He knows she loves but won't admit it at any cost. He is trying to bring her inner self in his own way. Mahima is the hope now to bring Abhira back as manjari.tried but can't understand them. Now it's Mahimad turn to take their lives back. His anger and hurt are justified to throw her away and say moveon. But he won't. What they say is won't happen anytime šŸ¤£. The scene where he tries to hold her and Arohi comes scolds Ak and ge shooed her away is foreshadowed. I feel he should get out the truth from arohi.like she got it from Ruby. Mahima wi cool her next is symbolic and gets abhi to her to talk. If the story goes in going forward for rista to Arohi the hero stands no where and need to trust HC. If we go that way Audience won't like him. The whole built-up is waste for a toxic setup. Abhi saw how Arohi is scolding Ak so he won't believe manjaris words. Let manjari.in her dumbness play a catalyst requesting for Abhira. 

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illuminatus.

Jab kisi aurat ke ego ko chot pohochti hai to usse koi parwah nahi hoti,

Na apne izzat ki na kisi aur ke izzat ki. 

The above lines said by Akshara.

Thats the difference between the two sisters that we are being shown. 

Well this is the gist of the story Icche nodi that this series will carry,

How Arohi in her zid will destroy or mess up the lives of her family members. 

I am nauseous. Harshad Chopda agreed to this and he went on this diet, weightloss and image change for this. 

I have mixed feelings for Akshara today. I was happy with the way she fought but the next moment she agin went to the sister jaap. 

I agree that Harshad is made to look like someone who has not eaten for the past ten days. His face looks great with that little chubbiness (tere liye and bepannah) the glow is lost. But I trust him, if he had taken up a show post 3 years of break then something must be in store for us. I did not like that lenses he is made to wear from the beginning making him look like some desperate middle aged manšŸ¤¬. His eyes in real are the best and they do wonders.

Itā€™s again all about sibling rivalry. Arohi wants jeetofy the ā€œAbhimanyuā€ trophy fo which she can go to any level. Abhimanyu needs to get more realistic in his thoughts and instead of being blind folded hurt in love should start investigating and investing into things that he says are his top most PRIORITY

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But he is heart broken na, last few days, this guy could barely eat or laugh or smile. And then the stress of the molestation case. 

He does not drink nor can we tear his clothes and roam in the streets calling Akshu's name.

The poor soul is sick in love, no chance of the glow coming back on his face yet well not until Akshu says yes.

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Illuminatus.

Ya, I don't see anything in Arohi for Abhimanyu. NO glares for Abhi her ful focus is on Akshara.... like a kid who wants the toy just coz its with her sister no other reason.

I can see she is jealous of her sister but feelings for Abhimanyu ZILCH. šŸ˜†

RS and DKP should work harder on her. 

Yes they should either maker her positive or work on her scenes to show her intensity for winning Abhimanyu