Ayesha se hi puchho 😆
Phir se wahi zimedar hogi 🤣
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ayesha se hi puchho 😆
Phir se wahi zimedar hogi 🤣
pata hai mujhe 🤣🤣
I m the BEST 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We decided together 🤣 and since I was the one posting the images that time worked better, instead of waking up in a hurry to get the next round up 🤣
But now it's time for results 🤣 ab hamari sunn lo 🤣
I am 🤣 that’s why I asked for best time
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
main waha bhi late aaungi 🤣
Poll me aadhe voters kaun honge ye bhi pata nahi chalega 🤣
Set the time wisely this time.🤣
Tere liye to siggy ki baarish karne ka Mann kar raha hai 🤣
And aadhe won’t even vote 🤣🤪
For me all timing works after 11 am 🤣
Tag the actual participants 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k