bohot der raat hain yaar shayed starting hi dkhungi mere yaha to 11.30 pmOriginally posted by: Eternalallure
Anyone going to do live updates??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bohot der raat hain yaar shayed starting hi dkhungi mere yaha to 11.30 pmOriginally posted by: Eternalallure
Anyone going to do live updates??
yeh Aditya ka hain comments mein dekha confirmedhe has been seen playing with Shaleen's dog and I think Aditya Narayan also have dogs.
yet but itni rrat ko 11.30 mere yaha start bi shayed dkhu
he has been seen playing with Shaleen's dog and I think Aditya Narayan also have dogs.
Oh I see .
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
yeh Aditya ka hain comments mein dekha confirmed
Oh I see.
Maine April ke sath Rrahul ki pehle bhi pics Dekhi hai. So confused ho gayi thi. 🤔
I didn't know he owns dogs😲!!!
He also said in IV's that he doesn't have pets.🤷
Also the place looks like his Dehradoon home. Am I missing sth?🤔
These dogs of aditya narayan
Originally posted by: Abby_143
Helly has been nominated as one of the faces of 2021 by TC Candler 100 Most beautiful faces of 2021.
If u want, you can show support by likes and comments on the insta post of their official handle.
So far very less indians have been nominated.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXB0RevrYrm/?utm_medium=copy_link
She is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Manasvi, rrahul, Chandini and Noel Sir are live.
They just keep talking in hashtags 🤣🤣