Now you can see everyone's siggy if they have
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Now you can see everyone's siggy if they have
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Everyone left?
I’m here but not 😆 need to finish writing and update
I know u as host 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Everyone left?
Depends for whom u r looking 😆
Continue.. 😆
I just wanted to ask when are u planning results..
Today or tomorrow in IST?
There were 3 of you so any one of the three i guess
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Continue.. 😆
I just wanted to ask when are u planning results..
Today or tomorrow in IST?
If the scores are ready we can just do today in IST 😆 so my morning in PST
I know u as host 🤣
But siggy maker is hriti 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
If the scores are ready we can just do today in IST 😆 so my morning in PST
Then write up?
Are you going to do in PST?
Oh no 🤣 I forgot about that
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k