Can you open a new thread champer Ji. Aaj tho bohat rant karna hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can you open a new thread champer Ji. Aaj tho bohat rant karna hai😆
promo ke according kuch bhi nahi hua aur na he Malini was there phir kya tha yeh sab may be Kal ke episode mein kuch show Karen Sab Kal he pata Chalay ga
Kyunke haq wali baat aditya ne ke he Nahi na Malini aur Uske baby ke
Pearl ji - I was very glad Malini was not there...but we may get her tomorrow! I want to saw pf will happen but it never seems to so...
Did they fear Adilie fan backlash - so took the Malini baby Haq thing out.
His revenge will be complete when AdiLie seperates😆 in all these there is Aryans hand.😎
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/159644035
Girls use this new topic !😊
Originally posted by: AYRR3KR2S7VCTNLA
ab kya kahogi
thanks :)
I wonder if again SM will bring them together after 1/2 a day or will they really separate?
So Atif thought this was his big reveal...phuski bomb it was
LOL the episode was so boring, I used to watch the episodes on my laptop, nowadays I don't feel like watching a few faces on big screens so shifted to mobile and now I've been watching the episodes in PIP for 3 days
thanks :)
I wonder if again SM will bring them together after 1/2 a day or will they really separate?
So Atif thought this was his big reveal...phuski bomb it was
Originally posted by: 7DEFPQGTEU2WKSAV
LOL the episode was so boring, I used to watch the episodes on my laptop, nowadays I don't feel like watching a few faces on big screens so shifted to mobile and now I've been watching the episodes in PIP for 3 days
I actually love the dialogs in the specific episodes and the acting - both brilliant. the story is what does not have continuity, sense or flow - is random makes you feel disconnected.
Imlie's difficult dialog, ASR Adi dialog, Adilie scene in end all very good...but together nothing makes sense.
ho sukta ha and Acha ha haq wali baat nahi hue 🤓
Pearl ji - I was very glad Malini was not there...but we may get her tomorrow! I want to saw pf will happen but it never seems to so...
Did they fear Adilie fan backlash - so took the Malini baby Haq thing out.