Katrina ki shaadi ki khabar se Salman ko itna sadma lag gaya ki he is targeting right people without any reason and supporting the wrong ones 🤔
It's not new Season ky start sy Sallu yehi kar raha hai. I guess Sallu ko tabsy hi pata tha inki shadi ka
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Katrina ki shaadi ki khabar se Salman ko itna sadma lag gaya ki he is targeting right people without any reason and supporting the wrong ones 🤔
It's not new Season ky start sy Sallu yehi kar raha hai. I guess Sallu ko tabsy hi pata tha inki shadi ka
Just say he is creep who makes us uncomfortable.
Shammo Rashmi ko interrupt kat k beech mai nahi bolti toh bashing se baj jati 😂
🤣Originally posted by: Deadinside
I started liking donal and they just evicted her the next day. I mean, Nothing is worse than that. 😆
it was thrust trap bro
wo to tm instagram dekh ke khatam karsakte ho ab
Originally posted by: Deadinside
I started liking donal and they just evicted her the next day. I mean, Nothing is worse than that. 😆
Donal eviction was sad tbh, it was totally manufactured. Chalo Umar zaroor finalist hoga.
Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra
umar ek hi banda tha jo poora hafta sahi gaya phir bhi sallu usko hi bash kiya😡
Exactly ussey zaida aggression bakiyon ny kiya unko kuch nhi bola giya
jung footage ki.Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Shammo Rashmi ko interrupt kat k beech mai nahi bolti toh bashing se baj jati 😂
Sallu-unhone Yeeh Words bolee paar wooh hawa mai thee
shamita-gatar ki nalli and all
Bichukli-ha Yeeh Maine bola thaa 🤔
they broke up in 2012
It's not new Season ky start sy Sallu yehi kar raha hai. I guess Sallu ko tabsy hi pata tha inki shadi ka
t
kuch naya lao
ya katrina ko bus salman ke ex se hi mashoor rakhna lmao
Originally posted by: Deadinside
I started liking donal and they just evicted her the next day. I mean, Nothing is worse than that. 😆
Try to like debo and kuch fayda mile hame.😂