Great Questions Nina
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Great Questions Nina
Questions sent have a look
i might be busy😭
Thora sa time nikal li ga 🥺
Sorry dear, online nahi aayi thi kal, missed out
To a new place? Congratulations.
Cheers..
At what time?Come tomorrow 😳
Cheers..
I was about to miss this game, but I think I sent my answers in the last moment.
Easy questions...lots of fun😃
Nina🤗
Thanks for the tag...missed it
But, if possible, please post here or pm me the questions before result ..want to attempt them without seeing the answers ❤️
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
320