Mush care to comment on Dr. Abhimanyu’s clean shaven look and his jawline here😉
You too Illuminatus. (Sorry yaar forgot your name, I’m Sam by the way and I think we met in Ipkknd Forum too).
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mush care to comment on Dr. Abhimanyu’s clean shaven look and his jawline here😉
You too Illuminatus. (Sorry yaar forgot your name, I’m Sam by the way and I think we met in Ipkknd Forum too).
Harshad Chopda is equally irresistable minus the beard but he has to put on 5 to 10 kgs. Aditya Hooda look.
Dilwale Dr can pierce his ears 😍
Btw what happened to the gold chain
10 tolas wala chain has withered away.
It's there if u search in back hug pic its there in that pic..
I think its a real scene not a dream ..seems like akshu fell asleep and abhimanyu came and started admiring her beauty. This scene i believe is real.
Originally posted by: ayushisingh29
I think its a real scene not a dream ..seems like akshu fell asleep and abhimanyu came and started admiring her beauty. This scene i believe is real.
Oh how I hope what you said turns out real.
Ok, wowww the second picture - My eyes went straight to Mr.Chopda and his jawline
In that case you and Mush, 2 wonderful writers can give us a breakdown on his jawline.
I think you should write an OS on Akshu fantasizing about Abhi’s jawline.
Originally posted by: ayushisingh29
I think its a real scene not a dream ..seems like akshu fell asleep and abhimanyu came and started admiring her beauty. This scene i believe is real.
Fell asleep where? In the COURT? 🤣
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
897