Same here
I will start updating the show again .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same here
I will start updating the show again .
next week?? I want the ep rn🤣🤣
where are you guys at?
Am in Sirf Tum forum😳😆 mujhe pata nahin tha ki yahan yeh sab hua hai😳🤣
Okie let me check the video ...i read the title only 😆
Suta ji🤗🤗 miss ur updates ❤️welcome back
Swag se swagat to sutaji 🎉🤩💃
ooi maa
i never even noticed the candles 😆
Arey yaar the page isnt working
Koi update dedo plzzz 🙏🙏🙏
Next janam ayega ye scene jis hisab ka bank hai inke pass
this is it, this is your comment 😆
Ziva I was going tag u but u stop watching ❤️ So I don’t tag
Long waits v
BTS is here
Romy posted pictures
Basically Vir drags KK and throws her on the ground by the exit
🥳 party for us both Suta❤️