please soon, i don't care as long as it's telecast
also kick Renu out with her please
I donot think so it will be soon....renu is shown married i guess...so this may take time
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
please soon, i don't care as long as it's telecast
also kick Renu out with her please
I donot think so it will be soon....renu is shown married i guess...so this may take time
sach mei.... Meri prayer kaam laayi 😌😌☺😂
Originally posted by: Sampada001
haa yaar😡😡
I’m foreshadowing it’s my guess
Juhi show recording of saki and renu
Mukhi is making plan to expose Sakshi
She plans SR (tht y has MS)
Mukhi does the need full 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
This is not true I wish so think like this happened
Originally posted by: Sampada001
haa shayad aapne jo kaha na ki ghar chodegi waise hoga and then saki will. Marry vir fir renu ki shaadi and then this 😡
it will be something illogical
😡
I'm hoping Purvi has left him and we get a good track after this KK with Vir trying to win her back
Yaar i am feeling no emotion right now ...neither am i happy nor sad....if pur baby has to suffer😭
I think she will leave haveli!!!!!
Fir toh maje hi hai....Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I’m foreshadowing it’s my guess
Juhi show recording of saki and renu
Mukhi is making plan to expose Sakshi
She plans SR (tht y has MS)
Mukhi does the need full 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
This is not true I wish so think like this happened
Isko bas yahi pata hai kya ki pati ke saath SR manao🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sampada001
aise behen se acchi hai suman jaise behen... Apne bhai ki baat manke shaadi kar li, apne pati ke ghar khush... Bina apne bhaiya ko pareshan kare 😆
she was better left at the brothel 😆
logic ke baaremein socho hi mat...
Molkki hai na 🤣
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
I donot think so it will be soon....renu is shown married i guess...so this may take time
more shaadi
i don't want to see Renu shaadi 🤢