Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good must defeat evil.
Thanks Romi ❤️
Candles, romantic atmosphere...
As I see, she prepared for SR.
Next janam ayega ye scene jis hisab ka bank hai inke pass
I can finally watch my show again
I'm so happy

Makers had to release this BTS to calm down the fandom 🤣
Next janam ayega ye scene jis hisab ka bank hai inke pass
She is in red bangles and MS😡
Romy omg this rly saki right 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Can I play music here I’m so happy
Sapu samu c this
God knows..when this will be telecasted!!!
leta nacho dance 💃💃💃🕺🕺Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Romy omg this rly saki right 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Can I play music here I’m so happy
Sapu samu c this