just coz raavi is wearing that dress ppl think janu is back lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
just coz raavi is wearing that dress ppl think janu is back lol
So I saw the new SBB segment 😆
Looks like bike riding learning session is still on 😆
BTW, Where are they going?😆
We will get the scene tomorrow because of the costume they are in , going to be interesting to see😆
I guess Shiva is picking Raavi from college. Maybe Dharabhabhi must’ve told him to pick her up. 😆
Originally posted by: manny136
just coz raavi is wearing that dress ppl think janu is back lol
What does her dress got to do with Jaanu?
I am soo happy that Bike session didn't finished in 2 episodes rather it will continue.
Quite excited about it 🥰
That I am 😆
He is actually back
Yay saw him in a bts pic in back sitting on sofa in kdice pic
Which bts pic??
Manny just posted it khushi check