kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just have one query: Why have they taken away from the theme? Younger Anandi and the cast all had a nice cultural feel, which is not reflecting in the clothing of the older generation. In Kutch, I have seen people ride scooters in chaniya cholis and in kurtas/kurtis that are short and manageable and yet have the rustic designs at the least, there is no shame in showing that you are both connected to your roots and modern. Even Jagiya was not that modern to roam around in jackets. Anand is from US, so it is understandable. But why the lack of cultural feel from Anandi and Jigar? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayulover123 thumbnail

If they give her some nice ethnic designs in her salwar suits or even jewellery, that is fine too. But atleast thoda flavor toh dikha dijiye. Or this show will be no different than the 'normal' ones in 'normal' cities. Younger Jigar wore shirts and his family was quite traditional, show him in kurtis and shirts to retain continuity na.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The premise has shifted from Kutch to Ahmedabad.

The heavy cultural reference toom away the mucb needed TRPs this season 

Me being a Gujju found that in BV2 they had too much of heavy dialect and culture. 

The times have changed now, earlier in BV1 people were fascinated with Rajasthani culture but Gujju theme is done zillion of times hence there is no novelty left.

I am gald they gonna have Modern approach after Leap in BV2

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

The premise has shifted from Kutch to Ahmedabad.

The heavy cultural reference toom away the mucb needed TRPs this season 

Me being a Gujju found that in BV2 they had too much of heavy dialect and culture. 

The times have changed now, earlier in BV1 people were fascinated with Rajasthani culture but Gujju theme is done zillion of times hence there is no novelty left.

I am gald they gonna have Modern approach after Leap in BV2

Okay, thanks for explaining ðŸ˜Š

And they do seem to have given her nice duppatas and earrings and I'm happy to see the cultural reference ðŸ˜³