Originally posted by: flora212
I didnt come to this site for a long time you know...my whole inbox is full🤣
I can understand.. I thought of messaging you because you were nowhere to be found.. luckily you replied to the PM🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: flora212
I didnt come to this site for a long time you know...my whole inbox is full🤣
I can understand.. I thought of messaging you because you were nowhere to be found.. luckily you replied to the PM🤣
Iss baar aaru ko koi points nahi milenge🤣
well I was curious to see everyone reaction 🤣
oh yess I do I also remember all the facebook groups and things we used to do🤣
baton se toh lag rahe u r sheur ID is very familiar 😕
Originally posted by: flora212
why dont u all come in twitter! I highly active there😳🤣
You are on twitter???😲
Originally posted by: flora212
nahi site pe logged in tha but india forums is kinda confusing now
I can understand it took me quite sometime to figure it out when I came back😆
it was actually ermm....coincidence that all of sudden i felt to check IF. Actually I was thinking if there is any K drama forums here and then I received all these 3000+ pms🤣Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I can understand.. I thought of messaging you because you were nowhere to be found.. luckily you replied to the PM🤣
Originally posted by: flora212
oh yes all those stuffs😆I am actually not into ITV anymore
People here really want to know all about it.. If you can do the honours🤣
errm yess wanna follow me? I think u will be surprised to see me way too active there😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k