I didnt come to this site for a long time you know...my whole inbox is full🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I didnt come to this site for a long time you know...my whole inbox is full🤣
Haan haan tum to bas Aaru ko points deti ho hume kyu dogi 😭🤣
It was free game 🤣 she and Riya happened to take it 🤣
My parents never check my phone or peep. They have never done that. So I don’t have to worry about anything 😆
Same here 🤣 but they know that I have online friends🤣
its actually surprising and I am actually pleased that u all remember me😆Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Nafi ko koi batao ,humko Nafi yaad hai
bhule nahi hum
Good night everyone.
I will back tomorrow to see what happened🤣
why dont u all come in twitter! I highly active there😳🤣Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
chalo, matlab PM chk kr lete hai kbhi kbhi madam 🤣
Bahut time ho gaya Nafi se proper tareeke se baat kare hue 🥺😆
I out-awaked Riya 🤣
Good night 🤗 see you ❤️
nahi site pe logged in tha but india forums is kinda confusing nowOriginally posted by: Ayesha066
Haan na.. Meko bhi kitna mann tha baat karne ka.. But madam bata rai thi ki vo saalo ke baad toh aaj login kari hai🤣
No u have not. Now i will be silent stalker and meanwhile get some work done on the side😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k