Originally posted by: White-Lilac
My mom knows that I visit this site isliye mujhe zyada tension nahi hai🤣
I wish my parents were the same 🤣 but oh well I can understand their point of view as well
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
My mom knows that I visit this site isliye mujhe zyada tension nahi hai🤣
I wish my parents were the same 🤣 but oh well I can understand their point of view as well
U don’t need to scared for that. I was thinking something else🤣🤣
who are you?😂😂
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Arre nai meghu aise gussa nai hote.. You are a good host.. Just when it comes to Aaru you become biased.. If Aaru is not there sab sahi rahega🤣
Ye to partiality ho rahi hai 🤣
Btw Riya remember this dialogue of some show? 🤣
Cheating?! 😲🤣 na baba na
My parents never check my phone or peep. They have never done that. So I don’t have to worry about anything 😆
They won’t understand that 🤣
you are ayesha right??? I dont remember the old ids properly sorry for that😂
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Apna kaam ache se kiya karo🤣
Jab kaam ki respect hi nahi hai kisiko to kyu Karu 🤣
ah meghna yess i remember u❤
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k