I gave her the idea ab usme khud ka bhi thoda dimag lagana chahiye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I gave her the idea ab usme khud ka bhi thoda dimag lagana chahiye 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Tell them how you know Meghu and then I'm sure lecture milega Meghu ko 🤣
Then you’ll actually never see me here again 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Tell them how you know Meghu and then I'm sure lecture milega Meghu ko 🤣
Waise i will say meghu is bunking classes and-not attending her lectures. As a really good friend i came to talk to her about this🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I gave her the idea ab usme khud ka bhi thoda dimag lagana chahiye 🤣
You seeing this Riya? 🤣
I'm sure you'll return 🤣 chori chhupe hi sahi but you'll be back 🤣
Meghu ne mere bharose ko hila diya hai..
Aur tumhe toh AT unres karne ka time nahi mil raha tha 2 dino se.. Toh tumhare upar bharosa kaise kar lu🤣
Waise i will say meghu is bunking classes and-not attending her lectures. As a really good friend i came to talk to her about this🤣
I have two classes 🤣 both are online and my uni is on the east coast 🤣 this isn’t going to work
Waise i will say meghu is bunking classes and-not attending her lectures. As a really good friend i came to talk to her about this🤣
This sounds like a nice plan 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'm sure you'll return 🤣 chori chhupe hi sahi but you'll be back 🤣
After a year when the coast is clear sure 🤣 last time I took 5-6 🤣
See maine bola aur usne dimaag laga liya 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k