i m trying my best 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
i m trying my best 🤣
Where is Ayesha 🤣 Why is she not participating in this game?
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Where is Ayesha 🤣 Why is she not participating in this game?
cause she helped me make it 🤣 that would be cheating
All differences have been found! Round three concluded!
🤣mujhe laga thaa dono sath main last aayenge 🤣
Ayesha ne dil tod dia 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
🤣mujhe laga thaa dono sath main last aayenge 🤣
Ayesha ne dil tod dia 🤣
she's the one who came up with the differences I was just the photoshop person 🤣
First tell me the difference which I told, was it told by someone earlier or not?Originally posted by: simply.meghana
All differences have been found! Round three concluded!
🤣🤣
Did I score this time or am I on zero again?💔🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
First tell me the difference which I told, was it told by someone earlier or not?
🤣🤣
Did I score this time or am I on zero again?💔🤣
you have scored 👏🤣
finally 🤣🤣
Dil garden garden ho gaya 🤣
I think I am late again, but thanks for tagging.
An earring is missing in the altered pic.
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80