akshara face la oru thimriu theriythu... eillathkum karanam rk thain 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
akshara face la oru thimriu theriythu... eillathkum karanam rk thain 😆
Lotus n ciby has great bonding 😆 ciby why sir😔
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
akshara face la oru thimriu theriythu... eillathkum karanam rk thain 😆
Thank god i'm not watching the epi 🤢
Sanjeev went out ah? Not seen at all😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Lotus n ciby has great bonding 😆 ciby why sir😔
I think after weenend epi hm think she has big support from public...🤦♀️ thanks to rk's konjals
Here break so changed to hindi bb there whole house arguing I return back in swift moment🤣
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
I think after weenend epi hm think she has big support from public...🤦♀️ thanks to rk's konjals
Abhishek must have said that n RK just confirmed it..
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Here break so changed to hindi bb there whole house arguing I return back in swift moment🤣
Anga edho 'tejran' endru oru shipping poitu irukku pola.My friend asked me whether i am watching
I was like aala vidu ma😆🙏
Originally posted by: BrightShine
Anga edho 'tejran' endru oru shipping poitu irukku pola.My friend asked me whether i am watching
I was like aala vidu ma😆🙏
Ama ungalukku NiRi support pannave time pothathu ☺️
Originally posted by: BrightShine
Anga edho 'tejran' endru oru shipping poitu irukku pola.My friend asked me whether i am watching
I was like aala vidu ma😆🙏
Yeah.. i dont watch but my friemd watch n I ask wats going on about task.. her drama my friend says stories😆