Frequent Posters

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

What is Paki bro and koun hai mera Paki bro Niyonika 🙄

MeNiyonika thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Ikr ..... Kitne ghatiya log hai.... Article ka content hi kitna disturbing and dark tha 

They bully her bcz she is south indian 😑😑

This so called ML & FL are very reknowned artists from marathi industry and woh hi aisa karte hai toh kya bole 

She uploaded a 30 mins long video on her YT channel. Their she said that director humiliated her calling her bc mc infront of everyone. She got depressed after that and left the show. These people should be thrashed first and thrown behind bars.

MeNiyonika thumbnail

In this case what SPR should do is end Sahakutum Sahaparivaar and send this aholes to jail.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Raj, ye teeno bullies kiska counterparts play karte hai Marathi PS me?

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JiniRockss

💯 correct likha hai yeh.My sister Abjini is definitely a loyal girl 🥰.And me Jini is a lovable daughter,sister, friend and girl🤗.

So true 💃🤩

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeNiyonika

She uploaded a 30 mins long video on her YT channel. Their she said that director humiliated her calling her bc mc infront of everyone. She got depressed after that and left the show. These people should be thrashed first and thrown behind bars.

I still dont get it ki why they are backing director imean uske jagah aur bhi director aasakta hai na 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeNiyonika

In this case what SPR should do is end Sahakutum Sahaparivaar and send this aholes to jail.

End toh nhi karenge but atleast they should remove director and punishes lead actors accordingly 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JiniRockss

Congrats IF rockers Sristi🥳🎉.

❤️❤️

https://youtu.be/x4UjdNUjwoQ

MeNiyonika thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

I still dont get it ki why they are backing director imean uske jagah aur bhi director aasakta hai na 

Wahi toh. Itna abusive director hai toh hata do usko nikalo usse but no it looks like channel bhi mila hua hai.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Raj, ye teeno bullies kiska counterparts play karte hai Marathi PS me?

Sunil barve - Gautam 

Namdita patkar - Dhara 

Kishori ambiye - Shiva ki mami