Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Lol 🤣 I have a free tip for you then 🤣 never fall for a mama's boy if you can't handle his mother 🤣
This happened to my mom though it was arranged 😆 always hated my grandmother 😒 she was a cunning woman
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Lol 🤣 I have a free tip for you then 🤣 never fall for a mama's boy if you can't handle his mother 🤣
This happened to my mom though it was arranged 😆 always hated my grandmother 😒 she was a cunning woman
Hmm kal I messaged no one replied kyu bhai
Hmm kal I messaged no one replied kyu bhai
I guess everyone left 😆 but hello 🤗
Lol koi baat ni but meko toh lag rha tha ki kahi koi technical fault toh nhi aa gaya he he he wen no one replied
Lol koi baat ni but meko toh lag rha tha ki kahi koi technical fault toh nhi aa gaya he he he wen no one replied
I was busy 😆 don't know about others 🤣
yes had some assignments to complete 🤣
what assignments Bhai
college assignments 🤣 have a group project to work on
Dil dhadkane do ❤️
Hello this has been...quite a long time. Not long but really long time. I dont know if u guys remember me but hi its me nafi😂
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k