only 3 spotted 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
only 3 spotted 😆
Mine wont count😭🥺 coz i saw 4 posts difference
your first guess counts 😃
Dang it🥺 chalo koi nahi next one.
let me try
Actually 2 differences left.
I think the railing behind Arnab is different in both the pics 😆
Whatever difference i notice are already mentioned. I can’t find other ones😭
Whatever difference i notice are already mentioned. I can’t find other ones😭
there's still one more 😆 you have a lot of time
I can’t. I am thinking should i change my glasses. 😆
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80