priyanka? Deepika? Anushka? Patralekha? Anushka Ranjan?Gauahar?
recently shraddha arya got married she also had a nice wedding outfit
The below link has anushka and pc’s outfitshttps://www.instagram.com/p/CWZve_DlQVs/?utm_medium=copy_link
Page
of
1priyanka? Deepika? Anushka? Patralekha? Anushka Ranjan?Gauahar?
recently shraddha arya got married she also had a nice wedding outfit
The below link has anushka and pc’s outfitshttps://www.instagram.com/p/CWZve_DlQVs/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Where is Deepika's wedding dress? I liked hers. I like deep red that sets the bride apart from the rest on the big day. But it has to be well designed and the jewelry has to compliment the dress well -- not too little but also not too much.

I personally liked Priyanka’s
I liked PC and Deepika’s wedding outfits!
Anushka's was just right and it really set the trend with pink and pastels becoming the choice. But now it's a bit boring since everyone is doing it. Some red if done right might be the answer. I liked Dia Mirza's a lot.
...
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Rashmika Mandanna and Vijay Devarakonda wedding Index Sangeet page 21 Fan meet and reception Page 23 Reception page 26 Mehndi page 29 Haldi page...
Jennifer Winget’s wedding videos leaked Congratulations Jennifer Her team is going to release wedding pictures in a few days...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ0d_0NzCtt/
5