I have amnesia so can't guarantee🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have amnesia so can't guarantee🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
first round is up
Ya, and i already answer but dont if it correct.
I spot two difference only, but have to answer one only.
then at least have the siggy done by the end of the week 🤣
Btw today they are going to announce the results of the retro game 🤣 ab bas raat tak ka wait karna hai results ke liye 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Ya, and i already answer but dont if it correct.
I spot two difference only, but have to answer one only.
you will see tomorrow 😉
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Btw today they are going to announce the results of the retro game 🤣 ab bas raat tak ka wait karna hai results ke liye 🤣
I'm going to sleep in peace then 🤣 finally
Sure sure 🤣 I won't forget the siggy 🤣
You'll get to see the results when you wake up 🤣 a nice start for the day 🤣
Good night, then take a good sleep. 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You'll get to see the results when you wake up 🤣 a nice start for the day 🤣
much better than lecture 🤣🤣 let's see if the rasoda has enough power to beat the competition
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k