Originally posted by: simply.meghana
First two episodes were the weakest, but it starts to pick up well later on 😃 I’m liking it so far personally 😆
I want to watch it but at the same time I don't want to watch it 🤪🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
First two episodes were the weakest, but it starts to pick up well later on 😃 I’m liking it so far personally 😆
I want to watch it but at the same time I don't want to watch it 🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I want to watch it but at the same time I don't want to watch it 🤪🤣🤣
Up to you 😆 or just read my WUs🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Rishabh’s actor quit the show 🤣🤣 and punnu baby is still in jail 😭🤣
Koi to jail se nikalo usko 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I want to watch it but at the same time I don't want to watch it 🤪🤣🤣
Why aren't you watching it but?🤣 you don't like FL?
Updates bhi padhne nahi jaati mai waha 🤣 bas kuch din pehle creation gallery ke chakkar lagane gayi thi 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Rishabh’s actor quit the show 🤣🤣 and punnu baby is still in jail 😭🤣
Haan dekha RishLyn fans were sad🤣🤣
Nahi hoga 😭🤣 they caught him red handed
And I didn’t care 🤣 it seemed forced 🤣 punnu baby gone toh rishabh hi sahi 🤪
Pehle lagta tha Airtel wale aise hai lekin ACT walo se pala padne ke baad I got to know Airtel better tha 🤪🤣
Mujhse wo bhi na hoga 🤣 I don't know why am I like this 🤣 ek time pe ek hi show dekhne ki aadat hai 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k