Are Sonam Kapoor and Asin better actresses than Sara Ali Khan?

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

šŸ˜‰ I never thought I would be asking this.  Sara looks questionable in her latest movie.  Were even Sonam and Asin better?  What do you think? šŸ¤£

Edited by MDNA - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Asin yes she was fabulous in Ghajini

Sonam no 

iheartarducb thumbnail

Asin anyday šŸ˜µ She has done a really good job in each movie of hers ā¤ļø

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sonam Kapoor could have been the next Meena Kumari, but the nepotism debate held her back sadly.

Asin was average.

Sonam Kapoor and Asin Kerala Kasavu saree - Fashion Central India

ASlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel like Sonam had a lot of potential when she first started but she let loose when she knew she canā€™t compete with Deepika. She hid behind trying to do ā€œhatkeā€ roles but fell flat. Her biggest weakness is her voice modulation. Her dialogue delivery is so cringey that you would rather watch her muted. She is very pretty and so easy on the eyes otherwise. Itā€™s sad how things turned out for her despite quite a performance in Neerja. Now that she has settled down in London for domestic life, I wish she also take some time to learn voice modulation and acting if she wants to make her comeback. More so, stay far away from her father and sister productions. Above all that, learn to be humble and control her mouth. Hope to see her back though. 

ETA:

Sorry got distracted. Realised this isnā€™t a Sonam only topic. Anyhow on topic, in my honest opinion, it is Sonam>Asin=Sara so to answer your question YES Sonam is better and NO Asin and Sara are on the same level of cringe for me. I know Asin since her Malayalam film days and I can vouch that she isnā€™t that great of an actress that she is made out to be. Her voice is extremely unbearable sometimes and she has a fixed amount of expressions and body language. The only film she did well was Ghajini (the tamil one). Otherwise, not so impressed with her. To me both Sara and Asin are same level.

Edited by ASlove - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sara is my fav 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW0ds7VIJl0/

This is why 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kya farak padta hai? Whichever orders you put them, they are all a woodeniya . 

Asin was pretty good in Gajini and extremely beautiful too... Sara is meh in looks as well as acting... and Sonam is a beautiful non actress...

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nope. I find all of them in the same league. Absolutely horrible 

atominis thumbnail

Asin and Sonam are more good looking than Sara.

I would not compare Asin's acting because she had almost 3-4 years experience in films down South before she entered Bollywood. Whereas Sara is still new. 

Sara has better voice and command over language than Sonam anyday. Sonam is just a fashion model and gossip queen. Always find it amusing why she is even called an actor. Sara can do better than Sonam for sure if she works harder and learns from experience. 

As of now she is not even comparable to her own mom who was nice in Chameli Ki Shaadi, Batwara and very good in that negative role in Aaina. 

I feel she needs to be given more time. She has been disappointing in last few films though and is weak in promos of her latest film.