Kya zamana aa gya hai,
familyforum members ko bhi invite karna karta hai 🤣
The forum is back to being really dead again 🤣🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Kya zamana aa gya hai,
familyforum members ko bhi invite karna karta hai 🤣
The forum is back to being really dead again 🤣🥺
I don't exactly know 🤣
Whatever those software companies do
Oh accha 🤣🤣 that could be a variety of things
Yeah.. he tried explaining once..
Kisi ko bhi kuchh problem hoti h.. kisi app ki testing, website designing , mail check 😔 codes etc 🤣
Ghost town 🤣
Hope we don’t come under the scanner again 🤣
Yeah.. he tried explaining once..
Kisi ko bhi kuchh problem hoti h.. kisi app ki testing, website designing , mail check 😔 codes etc 🤣
So like IT support? 🤣
I will try my best to avoid it 😆
Till I can do 🤣
I’ll take over when you can’t 🤣
Could be.. it seems
Netflix is their customer yet he doesn't get free subscription 🤣
Good... It seems time is near 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k