Arohi ke man mein ladoo foota
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arohi ke man mein ladoo foota
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
Arohi ke man mein ladoo foota
Aarohi is a master piece. Just now in today's episode she told she will also sacrifice for her family like akshu but look what she is doing then planning to get abhi. By the way did she forget she wanted to be no. 1 but now won't she be no. 2 oops I don't think abhi's heart has space for garbage.
yeah ...abhi will act very professional with her ...
Go Arohi go 🥳
Abhimanyu will teach you real professionalism..can't wait for Arohi to try and club her professional life with personal life..it's been a while since Abhi shut her up..last time tilak pe dekha tha
mazaa aayega
Or her entry in Birla hospitak n Abhi's entry into this world.......just for her
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
yeah ...abhi will act very professional with her ...
I wish mahima takes aarohi under her on pretext of giving abhi space. She would surely give the same treatment aarohi gives akshu. I hope something like that happens.
Or doesn't matter let her work under abhi try all she want. He is a smart guy want to see how he will put her in place. 🤪
I m just waiting for Abhimanyu to roast her and break her ego
she shuld work under her fav boss thats harsh ...🤣although harsh is not a medical doc but she shuld supervise admin work under him🤣...she can even work under taoji
I like Arohi's dresses
Wouldn't abhimanyu be pissed at Aarohi? Because of her his engagement with akshu broke and she refused him..
Pakka he will be annoyed at that chipkali 😂😂
Also I feel birlas have given her a job so they would want Aarohi to get closer to abhimanyu and also Akshara would ask Abhimanyu to marry Aarohi the way things are going. And then on wedding day she will realise she loves abhi and choose him over her sister.I think this is going to be the plot as everything is going ichche nodee way.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30