
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Seems like a Boney M concert 😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Acha now I'll go.. you both discuss and update and modify.. I'll come tomorrow.. Maybe in the afternoon or evening.. Morning I'll be busy maybe
Bye🤗
What to discuss !! 😆
Old days 🤣
U may like it..
I love this song 🤣🤣 never knew the singer
She also mentioned color coding 😆 for the text
I 1st came to know it from insta reels... Later watched the video.. his actions are fun 🤣
I have a chor idea.. from where u can choose 🤣
Wait
I 1st came to know it from insta reels... Later watched the video.. his actions are fun 🤣
The song is really fun to dance to 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k