Oh yeah Today is friday..😆 My bad😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh yeah Today is friday..😆 My bad😆
Where did Aaru disappear?
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Covid has affected everyone's plans.. I was supposed to travel to Europe😭
I’m still angry 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Where did Aaru disappear?
Good question 🤣 she’ll come back I’m sure if it
I'll be gone by then🤣
Drowsy😆
Are you traveling by train? 😊
Nah by bus.. 4 hour journey so buses are a comfortable option😳
Oh nice 😃 that’s not so long either
Acha now I'll go.. you both discuss and update and modify.. I'll come tomorrow.. Maybe in the afternoon or evening.. Morning I'll be busy maybe
Bye🤗
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Acha now I'll go.. you both discuss and update and modify.. I'll come tomorrow.. Maybe in the afternoon or evening.. Morning I'll be busy maybe
Bye🤗
sounds good 🤗 see you Ayesha have a safe journey ❤️
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k