Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks, darling Hinna 😆 Your comment meant so much to me 🤗 Lately, it has been pulling me down to see that most people don’t bother. I spent hours, sometimes dayscreating a piece and quite a few readers don’t even give their feedback. Some just write “update please” and move on. I even had one person tell me that they will only write a comment once I update the next chapter 🤣 I found it funny but also sad. So I really appreciate this nice long comment of yours.

I am dancing with joy that you feel my writing has improved. I always value genuine feedback. The SAAK one was one of my most inspired and tough ones to write. I wrote 8 pages in one day for that, all the while blushing over the ashleel stuff 🤣 Do give it a read again and let me know what you feel could be better. Constructive feedback always helps ❤️

Yay, so happy to know you love my stories!  I have written FF, SS and even OS. Mostly on RiAnsh and some on RaghVi. I have even written an original three part story in the historical royal era that’s creepy and mysterious too. Tum batao tumhe kaun si wali padhni hai 😆 I would love to know what you think on some of these stories 💕

Again, thanks for the love 💗 You made my day

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I think the last story I read by you was the SAAKK ghost one if im not wrong! Its still one of my favourites and just by reading one story of yours I know I can never be disappointed by your writing. You know first impressions count.😆

So when I started this drabble, I knew I would love it because its written by you but I thought it cant be as good as that one because that one just had me mindblown. But I was pleasantly surprised after reading this one.

Girl, you never fail to surprise me. I love how you always manage to add a mystery element into your story somehow and make it spine chilling.

I also noticed that you have come a long way with your writing since then. Your writing is so descriptive which I feel is very important for a writer and not everyone is good at it. Like most writers would just add dialogues and dialogues, and the story would be complete. But you are so descriptive and it enhances the whole feel of the story!!

I really wish you would continue this, because it was so short and didnt satisfy me enough.😆 But I guess it was a drabble so I have to live with it! Plus your style is to leave an open ending and let us imagine the rest, which I am quite good at🤣 so I respect that and am waiting for your next piece of writing which is hopefully more longer and mysterious!

Apart from these drabbles, please try to write aFF/SS too or at least an OS/TS

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Thanks, darling Hinna 😆 Your comment meant so much to me 🤗 Lately, it has been pulling me down to see that most people don’t bother. I spent hours, sometimes dayscreating a piece and quite a few readers don’t even give their feedback. Some just write “update please” and move on. I even had one person tell me that they will only write a comment once I update the next chapter 🤣 I found it funny but also sad. So I really appreciate this nice long comment of yours.

I am dancing with joy that you feel my writing has improved. I always value genuine feedback. The SAAK one was one of my most inspired and tough ones to write. I wrote 8 pages in one day for that, all the while blushing over the ashleel stuff 🤣 Do give it a read again and let me know what you feel could be better. Constructive feedback always helps ❤️

Yay, so happy to know you love my stories!  I have written FF, SS and even OS. Mostly on RiAnsh and some on RaghVi. I have even written an original three part story in the historical royal era that’s creepy and mysterious too. Tum batao tumhe kaun si wali padhni hai 😆 I would love to know what you think on some of these stories 💕

Again, thanks for the love 💗 You made my day

I dont usually leave long comments. My comments are mostly brief and one line. But here I just had so much to say. Shayad khushi hi itni hui seeing your story after sooo long😆

I would like to read all your stories. Dont you have an index with all the links? If not, then just PM me. Preferably threads though, im still not used to the new FF section🤪

BlackWitch thumbnail

Thank you for making an exception for me. I hope you continue to do that. In a sea of annoying “update please”, your comment is the fuel that can make a writer pen the next update 😆

I will PM them to you now, starting with short stories ❤️ I hate the FF section. It brings next to zero readership, is hard to navigate and has idiotic rules on mature content.

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I dont usually leave long comments. My comments are mostly brief and one line. But here I just had so much to say. Shayad khushi hi itni hui seeing your story after sooo long😆

I would like to read all your stories. Dont you have an index with all the links? If not, then just PM me. Preferably threads though, im still not used to the new FF section🤪

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thank you for making an exception for me. I hope you continue to do that. In a sea of annoying “update please”, your comment is the fuel that can make a writer pen the next update 😆

I will PM them to you now, starting with short stories ❤️ I hate the FF section. It brings next to zero readership, is hard to navigate and has idiotic rules on mature content.

I assure you, meri comments jitni bhi short ho I will not just ask you to update.😆 I will try to leave valuable comments whenever I can❤️

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Love the concept yaar it has its own charm specially some scenes you mentioned so beautifully

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Short and sweet hai but I craved for more .

18+ bola kuch bhi nahi aisa .

Suhani soch thi hogi "woh kaun tha aisa hot and handsome man knew my name how ?? "

BlackWitch thumbnail

The first Drabble isn’t 18+. But I may write 18+ stories later in this very thread.

Thanks for reading! 😄

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

Short and sweet hai but I craved for more .

18+ bola kuch bhi nahi aisa .

Suhani soch thi hogi "woh kaun tha aisa hot and handsome man knew my name how ?? "

BlackWitch thumbnail

Thanks so much 🤗 So good to see you here! 

Hoping to see some beautiful edits from you on the couple 🤩

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Love the concept yaar it has its own charm specially some scenes you mentioned so beautifully

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks so much 🤗 So good to see you here! 

Hoping to see some beautiful edits from you on the couple 🤩

Surely so many edits on the way i post here less but daily i post it on twitter in case you want daily dost of Ranveer or Ruhaani edits 🤗🤗 and thank you so much 😃😃