Poll
BB5 8th Week Nomitations
Page
of
1my vote goes for lotus and annachi 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Voted for Iykki
Voted for Iykki.. Will be happy for aanachi as well🥳
Voted for Ikkyi. I dont think Annachi will leave cause Raju's fans are voting him.
Voted for Annachi because no one voted for him😆
My guess might be Iykki or Niroop

niroop pavani lotus unofficial polls close thain irrkaga let see 😉
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
niroop pavani lotus unofficial polls close thain irrkaga let see 😉
I think it ll be Pavani. They ll keep lotus for fight content. 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I think it ll be Pavani. They ll keep lotus for fight content. 😆
Noooo...I like her actually...she is cute looking....
But all her close friends have gone..
She maybe next ..😔
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I think it ll be Pavani. They ll keep lotus for fight content. 😆
Pavani pona abinay enna nilmaio..maybe will run behind her to the gate also.
Originally posted by: Bhooma_V
Noooo...I like her actually...she is cute looking....
But all her close friends have gone..
She maybe next ..😔
I like her closet.. only female contestant who dress well..