Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Exactly please priya stop saying nakli shaadi..deal marriage..samjhouta etc..I'm honestly tired of these dialogues. 

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

OMG....they are soo soo soo cute!!! A great ITV serial after soo long!!

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes I agree. I was disappointed that Ram didn't stop annulment altogether at least not in front of Priya. Obviously she wud misunderstand. There cvs just wanna drag things and keep things open so that there can be mus galore!!!πŸ˜’

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What's gonna happen? But ya Ram is pretty clear that this shaadi ia for real  from the clipping someone had just shared. He wants children!!!πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚ And Priya was totally taken aback. Love those awkward moments!! Priya will be dumb stuck for once!!🀣

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vimeo

What's gonna happen? But ya Ram is pretty clear that this shaadi ia for real  from the clipping someone had just shared. He wants children!!!πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚ And Priya was totally taken aback. Love those awkward moments!! Priya will be dumb stuck for once!!🀣

Aise awkward moments to ane wale hai🀣

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunu.nainu

Though I wish this is true

It’s not going to happen so fast πŸ˜­

Stupid Neeraj has entered Ram’s office it looks like from precap... he will definitely cause troubles

But Ram will stand for her 😊

Neeraj entering office?? Then it's more or less same plot like season 1πŸ€” and at the end ram will trust one and only priyaπŸ₯³. There ram slapped ashwin I hope wo yaha bhi ho jaye neeraj needs a tight slap🀒

sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Neeraj entering office?? Then it's more or less same plot like season 1πŸ€” and at the end ram will trust one and only priyaπŸ₯³. There ram slapped ashwin I hope wo yaha bhi ho jaye neeraj needs a tight slap🀒

Totally agree

Neeraj should get nicely from Ram

But there will drama again n god knows what this cunning 🐍 mata will do now πŸ˜•

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunu.nainu

Totally agree

Neeraj should get nicely from Ram

But there will drama again n god knows what this cunning 🐍 mata will do now πŸ˜•

That churail nandu will use neeraj to create misunderstanding between ram and priya🀒. But I hope like 1st season here also the plan failsπŸ₯³bas thori torture jhelni paregi. Waise misunderstanding create karne mein nandu us vedika nagin ki madad legiπŸ˜†

Meenu.pc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally Ram and Priya started agreeing that they are real couple😳 there seems a good development in their characters', i am sure this couple will beat everyone and their would be great chemistry❀️Ram won't leave priya❀️ in sterday episode he said he was tired of annulment😭 our Ram started loving priyaπŸ₯°

sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

That churail nandu will use neeraj to create misunderstanding between ram and priya🀒. But I hope like 1st season here also the plan failsπŸ₯³bas thori torture jhelni paregi. Waise misunderstanding create karne mein nandu us vedika nagin ki madad legiπŸ˜†

I will wait for the time when Ram will show the door to that Vedika

I seriously hate her interference in Prira’s life.... Ram gracefully accepted everything she threw at him.. but the woman has no dignity to keep her distance.

After knowing the Kapoor’s for so long.... I don’t believe she fails to understand how much Nandu 🐍 cares about Ram.. even then she keeps playing puppy to everything that 🐍 says.

Vedika honestly does not care for Ram at all n it’s all her selfies wishes she uses him for... Ram should realise this !