Finally he said :D 😃😃😃... New Promo !!! - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sudharies

Thanks for sharing!! 

Even while saying such a serious statement,  Ram makes it look so innocent and naive. Love that about him. Hope Priya really stops using the fake wedding hereafter and accept their relationship πŸ₯°

Yes seriously...  but it’s not Priyas fault entirely either

Even today he said let’s postpone it n not end it.. how will Priya know

I really want Ram to tell Priya he didn’t make the annulment papers πŸ€”

I loved it. I might be the minority here, but I love BALH 2 - and Ram more than I did S1. I loved S1. But Ram 2.0 is such a surreal man, with his non-patriarchal thinking. I will hate it if this show goes off air without getting enough time. Give them a few more months at least. 200 episodes and shut it. Or even 120 episodes. In 60 episodes they have come so far. Please

Originally posted by YeojaNextDoor

Beautiful πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ 

Uff they have such a beautiful chemistry

Disha btw looks so ethereal here ❀️❀️ she is so gorgeous! Can't wait for Ram to be full lattoo over herπŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

I know πŸ˜ƒ

These 2 are just so awesome .... n Disha she can look prettiest in simplest of the outfits 

Originally posted by Antara123

I loved it. I might be the minority here, but I love BALH 2 - and Ram more than I did S1. I loved S1. But Ram 2.0 is such a surreal man, with his non-patriarchal thinking. I will hate it if this show goes off air without getting enough time. Give them a few more months at least. 200 episodes and shut it. Or even 120 episodes. In 60 episodes they have come so far. Please

U are not alone... I am loving this Ram tooo... man he is just a sweetheart 

He has his negatives... but Priya will take care of that 

n Nakul is just nailing this role... both Nasha are doing 100% justice to their jobs

As of now show is not going off air... but yes low trps is concern.. I wonder if they are promoting this show well in north India

Really show not go off rey 🀞

Originally posted by sunu.nainu

U are not alone... I am loving this Ram tooo... man he is just a sweetheart 

He has his negatives... but Priya will take care of that 

n Nakul is just nailing this role... both Nasha are doing 100% justice to their jobs

As of now show is not going off air... but yes low trps is concern.. I wonder if they are promoting this show well in north India

Really show not go off rey 🀞

All Sony shows have these kind of TRPs. Only their mythos get better numbers. What more can they ask for? When BALH 1 came, rating system was different. Now things are different. 

Originally posted by Biggboss15

Ram and priya ke beech ke problems khatam hone wale haiπŸ˜†. Nandu churail nandu the great joker banne wali hai🀣

Though I wish this is true

It’s not going to happen so fast πŸ˜­

Stupid Neeraj has entered Ram’s office it looks like from precap... he will definitely cause troubles

But Ram will stand for her 😊

All Sony shows have these kind of TRPs. Only their mythos get better numbers. What more can they ask for? When BALH 1 came, rating system was different. Now things are different. 

Ya let’s hope trps increase though... since cast is good.. it will be costlier for production house compared to other shows

Hayeee this is the best promo they've given us so far!! 😍😍

"Husband to hoon na main?"

"To Iss shaadi ko nakli kehna bandh karde?"

Me: 

Deleted

Edited by Sanjari7 - 2 years ago

Really! S2's Ram is way way better than S1 Ram. He is the perfect husband. It's totally CVs fault that there are even talks of this show going off air. They ruined the storyline of such a beautiful show having one of the best casts with all their negativity and nonsense drama. Generally, Ekta's show are great in the beginning but then after 3-4 months they decline. Here, they didn't even wait that much. They didn't even wait for the the leads to develop some understanding and increase their audience fan base before introducing these misunderstandings. They should have let them develop their bond and then the issues should have come. That was what happened in BALH 1 & that's why it was more realistic. They could have done so much more with these beautiful characters rather than those misunderstanding crap. Hopefully, the TRPs will increase now with this track.

Edited by Sanjari7 - 2 years ago