What has gotten into people?!- Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

107

Views

7.7k

Users

30

Likes

430

Frequent Posters

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#91

Originally posted by: Svt611


YOu know how people falling for aish and her tactics gets to me! gosh people need to remove the glasses that she receives so much hate, she does it on purpose to mock us! seriously, people need to understand ALL THIS IS TO GET HER ATTENTION AND SYMPATHY...


shaadi se nahi milegi, the FD cares no more to hype those two, they are done toh iss tareeke se hi sahi!

Siya...the thing is just that simple. If she wants attention, let her get it. But, I am not going to hate her and then unknowingly speak against the right thing just so that she can't get attention. She isn't that important, but the point which she spoke against is.

Svt611 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#92

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

No one is falling for anything. We don't even know her. How in the world are we going to fall for it?

But my point was, that it is wrong of people to hate or criticize that one post which isn't even about her and the hate that she is getting.

Whether she called this hate upon themselves...idk. But what had the people who support her done that they deserve being hated upon?

What right do one part of fd has to judge which person should be loved or whoch should be hated and then personally attack those who adore someone else?

I didn't care about any of the hate she has received in the past. I never cared about the posts she had made previously. I never sided with her antics. Because they were wrong. Then just think, why would I side with her now? What could possibly be different this ons time that I couldn't ignore it.

This time the question isn't about the actress. Her post, maybe it was for her personal gain, wasn't about the hatred she received but it was against the hateed one part of this fd receives from the other part.

Yes, in this post she was clearly talking about her fans. But tell me this, if someone had posted the same thing but was talking in the favor of Ayesha's fan, willing others to stop their hate comments on those who love Ayesha, would they be wrong?

There was this one line in her post. Something like, we actors jever fight amongst ourselves, so why do you. And that clearly explains that she isn't talking about herself here. She is speaking against the war that is and has been between Ayesha Fans, and Aishwarya Fans, and Neil fans. Some toxic people, and they are present everywhere, abuse others who think differently, and speaking against such post, not inderstanding that while hating on Asihwarya what we are actually speaking against, is wrong.

Maybe she is seeking attention. I don't know, and I don't care. But if calling out wrong is falling for her acts, then maybe I am stupid.

If just by my action, just by the support of one person, this entire fd will look bad, then shouldn't unnecessary hate against one person, no matter whicn actor they love, be considered a hate agaisnt the entire fd. Shouldn't we, at this moment, understand and speak against toxic people, something which almost all of us has went through at some time, and not against the person who said it regardless of what kind of person she is.

It would be understandable if people think that she js being hypocritic, but even then, they cannot argue that fandom war is not an issue.

Why is it that this time who is speaking mattered more than the words beimg spoken?


the fandom is divided no doubt!! and it has been mentioned time and again... this is not the first time this has happened, let me state examples- neil's post got hate about the same a month back, where was this story then, costantly fighting under his posts it has been the norm now... so why only now!

i won't even mention ayesha cause well i'll come off as biased...


ACTORS never fight will be the biggest joke! if you judge them based on their SM posts then i don't know what to say, like i said I am giving you info based of what i know info that i have from set and what actually goes on.


You cannot control people in general... if you could no one would hate... like come on, hate messages are part and parcel its your choice what you lament on, she chooses to make it visible, out of 100000 congratulatory messages, she laments on the, ill be generous, 100 negative ones... come on you will get hate, not everyone will like you, understand that and move on... unfortunately with her past antics have caused people to HATE her so now anything she says is pointless...

All she needs to do is IGNORE.. but but but but IMAGE cleaning is on and trying to show her in a good light is on.... if she would have apologized it would have happened!

You can say I am a hater but the truth is there is no sympathy for someone who shows signs of narcissism and yes she does very evidently!

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#93

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

No one is falling for anything. We don't even know her. How in the world are we going to fall for it?

But my point was, that it is wrong of people to hate or criticize that one post which isn't even about her and the hate that she is getting.

Whether she called this hate upon themselves...idk. But what had the people who support her done that they deserve being hated upon?

What right do one part of fd has to judge which person should be loved or whoch should be hated and then personally attack those who adore someone else?

I didn't care about any of the hate she has received in the past. I never cared about the posts she had made previously. I never sided with her antics. Because they were wrong. Then just think, why would I side with her now? What could possibly be different this ons time that I couldn't ignore it.

This time the question isn't about the actress. Her post, maybe it was for her personal gain, wasn't about the hatred she received but it was against the hateed one part of this fd receives from the other part.

Yes, in this post she was clearly talking about her fans. But tell me this, if someone had posted the same thing but was talking in the favor of Ayesha's fan, willing others to stop their hate comments on those who love Ayesha, would they be wrong?

There was this one line in her post. Something like, we actors jever fight amongst ourselves, so why do you. And that clearly explains that she isn't talking about herself here. She is speaking against the war that is and has been between Ayesha Fans, and Aishwarya Fans, and Neil fans. Some toxic people, and they are present everywhere, abuse others who think differently, and speaking against such post, not inderstanding that while hating on Asihwarya what we are actually speaking against, is wrong.

Maybe she is seeking attention. I don't know, and I don't care. But if calling out wrong is falling for her acts, then maybe I am stupid.

If just by my action, just by the support of one person, this entire fd will look bad, then shouldn't unnecessary hate against one person, no matter whicn actor they love, be considered a hate agaisnt the entire fd. Shouldn't we, at this moment, understand and speak against toxic people, something which almost all of us has went through at some time, and not against the person who said it regardless of what kind of person she is.

It would be understandable if people think that she js being hypocritic, but even then, they cannot argue that fandom war is not an issue.

Why is it that this time who is speaking mattered more than the words beimg spoken?

Hey calm down dear. ❤️❤️

I understand what you are saying, but there is a reality, we alone cannot stop all this. You can only do what you can and you have did it. So be at peace, your heart said that this going in was wrong and you said so, so be happy that now you are relieved of that baggage. I have wished them on the wedding as well by posting a insta story, and trust me that relieved me off my baggage. As I said , acceptance ( not with the person or personality in reality) , but with the situation, gives a whole lot of peace. Maybe I am unable to explain that properly. Maybe that is why I have got peace this time at a whole new level, cuz I have accepted the situation. But what others do is not in your hand, right. You defending them or offending them, whether they are the couple or the people in those comments, you or me don't matter to them. Cuz they are them. And this exists everywhere. As I said , I didn't deserve hate at one point of life, but it did happen. But the best thing to leave it. And remember, we are discussing here about a moral seeking yet malicious world called social media. Maybe the people fighting out there today may become friends for another show. This world is too fake at the same time.

As I said, be at peace that you have put forward your point. As I have mentioned previously on page 8, I loved this post of yours, and as I have said, accept the situation. Be at peace. Do not put at stake yourself for few things. ❤️❤️

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#94

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

Lol. If I had known my words would have such an impact, I would have posted a long time ago😆

Welcome to the realistic world of social media...


Umeed hai aapka samay accha guzre🤣

Waise, missing your stories😃

Svt611 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#95

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

Siya...the thing is just that simple. If she wants attention, let her get it. But, I am not going to hate her and then unknowingly speak against the right thing just so that she can't get attention. She isn't that important, but the point which she spoke against is.


again i will say all done purposely so that we can have this discussion and say she is right!


not the first celeb to have such bad comments, there are worse difference is they choose to ignore it.

understand one thing this industry is a dog eat dog one to survive you have to ignore such comments!


NOT EVERYONE will like you... if you lament on the hate you cannot grow, ignoring it is very easy she chooses to dwell on it.

HATE is part and parcel if this industry if you cannot take it then sit at home. i'm being very blunt

Svt611 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#96

ALL i am trying to say by talking about the hate it won't stop... you cannot control people and their reactions... their karma will eventually make them pay so by posting about this there is no purpose cause it is going to keep happening not just with her but EVERY SINGLE celeb...

I tweeted something yesterday and i would like you to see

https://twitter.com/siyavt6/status/1463825810251411458



this is exactly what is the reality... if you cannot handle it then don't show off... people will say whatever and however. you cannot stop crass talk, cause that is how some are built. not the first and not the last time there will be this kind of hate on a celebs post... if the world was more tolerant it would have been different but I have come to learn you cannot control everything people say. there was a time i used to get affected but i have come to realize all of this is on purpose just to gain attention time and again

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#97

TM it’s plain and simple PR stunt from her side and nothing more. After her story there were multiple articles calling out Sairat fans and Ayesha fans as haters and toxic. In reality there are probably only 5% in the whole bunch. Which is there for Ayesha or other famous celebrities as well. It’s part of their job and they need to handle it.


Regarding the post If it’s a genuine one I support her and will sympathise with her as well. But it’s glaringly obvious that it’s a pr stunt. To hype her wedding since no one is hyping it from the FD even the ml fans!

So I genuinely wish her well for her future and happiness.

But I will call her out when she blames the whole FD as toxic in a blanket statement with an agenda. If she can use her role to get ahead and publicity then she should be ready to get the flak as well.

Regarding the comments in the insta welcome to the sm world of trolling. We cannot control them. For our own sanity we should ignore them. That’s how most of the celebrities work. And the actress should do that too.

Edited by KBBofRCIBC - 4 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#98

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Siyu, I told you na, leave it. Let's keep something's within us as I said.

We are we right. As I said, taali dono haathon se bajti hai, let us be us. 😊

Comeon, stay here now,pleajjjjjj😭 missing the old folks out here


na baba na! i am done with this show and the teams blatant disregard for fans. plus i am mufat and seeing the rules on IF i cannot survive without numerous warnings... i will speak the truth no filter and if people are going to warn me for it i need a platform where i won't have to filter myself!

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#99

Originally posted by: Svt611

ALL i am trying to say by talking about the hate it won't stop... you cannot control people and their reactions... their karma will eventually make them pay so by posting about this there is no purpose cause it is going to keep happening not just with her but EVERY SINGLE celeb...

I tweeted something yesterday and i would like you to see

https://twitter.com/siyavt6/status/1463825810251411458



this is exactly what is the reality... if you cannot handle it then don't show off... people will say whatever and however. you cannot stop crass talk, cause that is how some are built. not the first and not the last time there will be this kind of hate on a celebs post... if the world was more tolerant it would have been different but I have come to learn you cannot control everything people say. there was a time i used to get affected but i have come to realize all of this is on purpose just to gain attention time and again

Okay..first of all, that's an awesome tweet.

Second of all, yes, talking about hate isn't going to stop it. Do you remeber the time when she made a post abou how people should stop hating on her (there are a lot of those so, remembering any one will work too), this post would have been perfect for that.

Except that this one time, it isn't about acting career or characters or gaining popularity. It is simply about the hatred normal people like us receive on social media just for having different opinions.

I didn't worry about whether this is a PR stunt or not. I didn't worry about whether I was being played or not. I just saw that there were fams being targeted by other 'fans' for loving NeiWarya and that Aish spoke against it. And that was it. Nothing, not her past antics, not her what could possibly be her selfish intentions, nothing mattered, because my problem began with fans abusing one another and ended there. And Aish getting hate for her this one particular post (not for other of her posts, just this one) was an issue that came with it.

I know all they do is for attention. I know that which is precisely why I never care about their personal lives and all their other talks, but this one was concerned with us. You and I and everyone else, whoever be the part of this fandom because as I had said before, Neiwarya or Neilsha, SaiRat or Virakhi, we are all a part of ghkkpm fd. People having different opinions doesn't mean they don't get affected. And I refuse to see people hating on a person who spoke against it, whosoever that person might be and whatever be their intentions.

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Hey calm down dear. ❤️❤️

I understand what you are saying, but there is a reality, we alone cannot stop all this. You can only do what you can and you have did it. So be at peace, your heart said that this going in was wrong and you said so, so be happy that now you are relieved of that baggage. I have wished them on the wedding as well by posting a insta story, and trust me that relieved me off my baggage. As I said , acceptance ( not with the person or personality in reality) , but with the situation, gives a whole lot of peace. Maybe I am unable to explain that properly. Maybe that is why I have got peace this time at a whole new level, cuz I have accepted the situation. But what others do is not in your hand, right. You defending them or offending them, whether they are the couple or the people in those comments, you or me don't matter to them. Cuz they are them. And this exists everywhere. As I said , I didn't deserve hate at one point of life, but it did happen. But the best thing to leave it. And remember, we are discussing here about a moral seeking yet malicious world called social media. Maybe the people fighting out there today may become friends for another show. This world is too fake at the same time.

As I said, be at peace that you have put forward your point. As I have mentioned previously on page 8, I loved this post of yours, and as I have said, accept the situation. Be at peace. Do not put at stake yourself for few things. ❤️❤️

Wait...did I come out as excited or not calmed? Because I am calm. I am very calm.


Well, you ain't wrong. Accepting a situation...isn't my strongest point, in case you haven't figured it out yet. But yeah, I will try it.


PS: But...BLOODY HELL...13 PAGES???

None of my stories got this famous dude..

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".